Trophy Cup Challenge
The Canadian Mini Indy Arrive and Drive Trophy Cup Challenge is a series of 7 thrilling go-kart races held throughout the season. All members and non-members are welcome.
The best 6 races count toward the overall Trophy Challenge Championship.
Trophy award ceremony at the conclusion of every race.
Complete as many Trophy races as like.
What to Bring?
- Long pants - NO SWEAT PANTS or nylon pants
- Jacket - a durable jacket not a thin liner. NOT a hoody or a long sleeve.
- Gloves and running shoes
- Helmet (optional to bring your own or use one provided by the Canadian Mini Indy)
- Neck Collar (available for purchase at the track)
2022 Trophy Cup Challenge Race Dates
- Father’s Day Cup – Saturday, June 18th
- Canada Day Cup – Friday, July 1st
- Civic Day Cup – Saturday, July 30th
- Labour Day Cup – Friday, September 2nd
- Thanksgiving Day Cup – Saturday, October 8th
- Halloween Haunt – Friday, October 28th