Trophy Cup Challenge
The Canadian Mini Indy Arrive and Drive Trophy Cup Challenge is a series of 7 thrilling go-kart races held throughout the season. All members and non-members are welcome.
The best 6 races count toward the overall Trophy Challenge Championship.
Trophy award ceremony at the conclusion of every race.
Complete as many Trophy races as like.
What to Bring?
- Long pants - NO SWEAT PANTS or nylon pants
- Jacket - a durable jacket not a thin liner. NOT a hoody or a long sleeve.
- Gloves and running shoes
- Helmet (optional to bring your own or use one provided by the Canadian Mini Indy)
- Neck Collar (available for purchase at the track)
2023 Trophy Cup Challenge Race Dates
- Father’s Day Cup – Saturday, June 17
- Canada Day Cup – Saturday, July 1
- Civic Day Cup – Saturday, August 5
- Labour Day Cup – Saturday, September 2
- Thanksgiving Day Cup – Saturday, October 7
- Halloween Haunt – TBD